European patent n° 0687330
No competing technology offers a more efficient system for recovery of oil spillage on inland-water !
The skimmer may be used free floating or manually controlled.
- self-adjusting weir-type skimmer
- weight (pump included) : 27 kg
- draught : 10 cm
- maximum capacity : 600 l/mn
- total head : 2.5 m
- male threaded output 2 ½"BSP
- distance between the deflector : 110 cm
- a trap at the bottom of the weir converts the skimmer immediately into a floating transfer pump
- operate with a 4-stroke 3.5 HP Briggs & Stratton engine